Thursday, September 20, 2007

On the move in a whole new way

Just wanted to share a quick video of Mikias from today. He's really progressing fast! He just crawled for the first time a few weeks ago. He went back and forth across the room like this quite a few times.

Mikias' teeth have really been bothering him for the past week too. He's getting close to breaking through a few more. He has been waking up a lot in the middle of the night so I think he's in a bit of pain...nothing some Tylenol can't help. Hopefully, that will be over in a few days.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wesley watched that about 10 times today with Alayna. They both seemed very impressed.

Anonymous said...

That's my boy. I must have watched ten times in a row and just giggled. I am soooooooo proud of you Mikias.

Love you,
Grandma K

Karen said...

Good job, Mikias!!

kikstra said...

How cute- he is very determined to be on the move!

Deanna said...

What a doll!

Of course, now Seth's daddy wants to go out and get him a little walker toy, too. I would rather wait as long as possible for him to walk!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Janice said, "Lock those cabinets!" Don't think I have ever known a child to crawl, pull himself up, and then start walking with push toys within a two week period. He's amazing! We love his little laugh too!

Barb Unger

Wendy said...

Hi Joanna and Ben,

Just wanted to say hello. I was checking out your blog again - I love the videos of Mikias. He's so cute! I can't believe he can already walk with that push toy!

Love,
Wendy Gahm (Unger)